March 14, 2005
What cheap therapy!I got myself a CD. Guess whose? D, you should know! haha... And a book. A book that just appealed to me, an unintentional buy. But, it's just $3.90. hee... The title is 'An Idle Hour in the County of Hope'. =P
xxx
What lovable responsibility!I'm in the Library CCA in my school. You know what that means? It means I have a neat budget to spend on books, fiction, non-fiction. I have access to catalogues to order books from. I will be asked to go down to warehouses and libraries to select books to put in the library. I need to decide how I want the library to look like, the furniture, the layout, the system. I will be in charge of the internal catalogues too and the maintenance of the school library.
You know what that means? It means the school has to sack me to get me out of this CCA.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 18:45